Friday, August 16, 2024 2:59:48 AM

1948 TA-14 DHC restoration story/blog

9 years ago
#703 Quote
Any update on this fascinating story?  It's been over two years...... Posted by johnlayzell 16/03/2015 13:51:37
8 years ago
#704 Quote
Hello Paul - please can you help ? At time i restore my TA 14 Chassis, but i miss a few parts to complete the Brake linkage . Especially i need a Picture  ( or drawing) from the backside of the RH rear shock Absorber mounting plate, i think that the Handbrake cable and the brake rod from the footbrake Lever must here come together. I miss a few Levers or Pins or so. Als i miss the Lever  (or whatever) which holds the Handbrake cable to the propshaft tunnel / Its the Lever before the Handbrake unit. there are 2 Bolt holes.  I have seen a Picture from the restored TA 14 Frame and i hope that you can help me  Many Thanks in advance Alois,  Member 10073A Posted by tickford 19/10/2015 08:51:26
8 years ago
#705 Quote
Hi folks, It is unfortunately approaching 5 years now since the cover has been of the TA14 in my garage! I do anticipate getting back to it at some stage, but probably not any time soon. Posted by pryantcc 04/05/2016 16:03:44
8 years ago
#706 Quote
[quote="tickford":s8t7tqs8]Hello Paul - please can you help ? At time i restore my TA 14 Chassis, but i miss a few parts to complete the Brake linkage . Especially i need a Picture  ( or drawing) from the backside of the RH rear shock Absorber mounting plate, i think that the Handbrake cable and the brake rod from the footbrake Lever must here come together. I miss a few Levers or Pins or so. Als i miss the Lever  (or whatever) which holds the Handbrake cable to the propshaft tunnel / Its the Lever before the Handbrake unit. there are 2 Bolt holes.  I have seen a Picture from the restored TA 14 Frame and i hope that you can help me  Many Thanks in advance Alois,  Member 10073A[/quote:s8t7tqs8]  Hi Alois, Sorry I've not responded before now. Do you still need this info? Let me know. I also have the brake overhaul manual which gives details on how to set everything up if you need it.  Regards, Paul. Posted by pryantcc 04/05/2016 16:07:04