Sunday, October 4, 2026 10:12:26 PM

Firebird Drop Head Coupe restoration

9 months ago
#3001 Quote
I've just bought a part restored Firebird DHC in which one of the main challenges is the hood frame.
I need to get hold of some example pictures of the frame woodwork and associated fittings.

It came with a box of nice shiny chrome small plates which i presume are for the hood but I have no idea where they go.

So I'm after some pictures or is there anyone willing to let me view their car?
0
9 months ago
#3002 Quote
0
5 months ago
#3033 Quote
I’ll try and post some pictures tomorrow
0
8 days ago
#3053 Quote
So an update.
I have worked the positions of most of the parts.
Except - The bottom right hand 2, think they go under front header rail where the sides attach.
And the long one on the left
0
8 days ago
#3054 Quote
Oh. And I have finished the new hood frame.
0