4 months ago
#2885 Quote
New Camshafts... Speed 25, Speed 20, Silver Eagle, 4.3 Litre, 3 Litre.
I have made batches of the above camshafts, 3 different types!
The Speed 25, I made some time ago and still have several left over, including just one with a "fast road" type profile.
The Speed 20 / Silver Eagle are a new batch that I have had made due to demand from various customers!
The 3 Litre is another new batch and should fit all 3 litre engines.
These camshafts are made on the latest Landis CNC grinding machines.
The lobe profiles are similar to the originals, but computer generated to reduce the tremendous valve acceleration on the initial valve lift, which tends to break valve springs, they are also slightly higher lift.
All camshafts will be supplied with a mating gear for the oil pump, which I would encourage you to use.
Cam followers must also be re-ground flat by the customer. They wear to a concave shape, which will destroy a new camshaft.
I am not a business in the selling of camshafts, but rather a self employed machine tool service engineer, specializing in servicing CNC camshaft and crankshaft grinding machines.
I made these camshafts through a favour of one of my main customers. They let me have them at cost price, and I will not make a penny on them... Probably losing a fortune in the long run if they are not all sold!!!
Price is $750 each for the Speed 25 and Speed 20 cams and $800 for the 3 litre, Plus $100 shipping via Fedex.
I am located in Ohio, USA,

Contact details can be found in the June 2024 Calendar.