12 years ago
#2180 Quote
I have just received this email form one of our Rolls Royce friends, who has a large collection of cars.  [b:2wjvjqv6]Dear David,   We have a lady who comes and helps in the garden once a week, and she came yesterday while Liz and I were out, but left with Jez a note saying that she has a friend ( I suspect she means that she works for him) who is seriously ill and wants to sell his car collection. There is nothing on the list that interests us, but there is an [b]Alvis 1939 4 litre Speed 25 Charlesworth Drophead Coupe said to be in first class condition for which he wants £120,000.[/b:2wjvjqv6] I thought I should pass this on in case anyone in the Alvis Club might be interested. The number to call is 01392 873733, and the chap's name is Chris. (Also on the list are a TR4, TR6, and a Jag XK 150 drophead).   Thanks again for your presentation about the Isle of Wight event.   Kind regards,   John[/b]  I don't have any additional information: maybe someone will know more or be interested.  David J-S. Posted by DavidMJS 26/09/2012 08:22:28