Saturday, October 5, 2024 8:01:44 PM

TB14 Parts Needed

6 years ago
#1742 Quote
Need several parts for a TB14 that I am restoring: windscreen and frame, triangle shaped Alvis emblem on front wings, L-shaped metal panels that support the wood panels behind the seat, aluminum trim at outer edge of carpets, aluminum trim at bottom of doors, accelerator pedal, dip switch knob on steering wheel control head, water temperature gauge, boot latch opening escutcheon (more than 1 piece), and door check strap attachments.  Any help in locating these parts would be appreciated.  Thank you. Bob Posted by BobChip 08/10/2017 14:26:50
6 years ago
#1741 Quote
I too am restoring a TB14 which although absolutely rotten is remarkably complete, I can send you pictures and measurements of the panels and aluminium trim pieces etc that you need. The flat badges are available from the AOC shop for not too much money, the temperature gauge is standard TA14 and the accelerator pedal assembly is similar if not the same as TA14. The windscreen frame might be difficult although some of the prewar Alvis tourers used a very similar one.  All the best,  Andrew Posted by tf1695 09/10/2017 08:38:28